Tuesday, November 16, 2010

howdy hey!

Emily here. i will take it upon myself to pop our blog's cherry, so to speak, and welcome you to literotica, a virtual-literary-forum-orgy, a place where lovers of the written word can gather to stroke their noodle and share their thought-emissions with one another.

the mission is simple enough: we'll pick a work of literature and discuss anything and everything about it. every couple of weeks we'll pick a new work from a different genre/style/time period/language/whatever! just to keep things interesting.

our first work will be
A Confederacy of Dunces

by John Kennedy Toole.

mr. c, i was thinking we could each use a different color to write in, both for ease and aesthetic. also, this is my second blog on this site so feel free to ask me any how-to questions.

and... we're off!

4 comments:

  1. OK...how do I use a different color? See? I'm way too ignut for this thing. DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mailed a package this morning, but I used Media Mail so it will arrive Friday earliest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok f1 asli want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete